Featured Swinburne courses
Swinburne University of Technology offers online degrees through Swinburne Online. Study areas include business, communication, education and IT.
- Swinburne Online came out of a joint venture between the university and seek.com.au.
- Courses are delivered in an interactive learning environment.
- Online support is available 24/7.
- Swinburne Uni also has courses listed with Open Universities Australia.
Swinburne Online has a good selection of business degrees.
You can study for a Bachelor of Business with a major in
- business administration
- management (including logistics and supply chains, and sports)
- marketing and public relations.
For graduate students, there is a Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Professional Accounting (MPA).
Embedded in the masters programs are shorter courses, including a Graduate Certificate in Accounting.
Swinburne Online’s Bachelor of Communication program offers majors in Media Studies, and Public Relations. You can also major in Communication Design as part of a Bachelor of Design degree.
The university also has a Bachelor of Social Science degree with majors in Criminology, Psychology, and Security & Counter Terrorism.
Swinburne Online runs teacher training courses that include school-based placements (which are required for professional accreditation). Degrees are available for students wanting to work in early childhood or primary education.