Featured RMIT courses
- Graduate Diploma in Business February 15, 2017
- Graduate Certificate in Business July 24, 2016
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management July 18, 2016
- Best Engineering Management Masters July 17, 2016
- Best Marketing Degrees (Bachelor and Masters) July 16, 2016
- Project Management Degree Courses July 15, 2016
- Best Master of Commerce in Australia July 13, 2016
- Human Resources (HR) Management Degrees July 11, 2016
RMIT is one of Australia's original tertiary institutions and has links across the globe. The University prides itself on being a world leader in education. It has an international reputation for creating employable and skilled graduates.
Online Learning Options
RMIT University is now offering a selection of online postgraduate programs to complement on-campus undergraduate, postgraduate and research-based degrees. Designed to accelerate learning for people restricted by location, work and family commitments, RMIT’s online programs:
- are completed 100% online
- have no traditional exams or on-campus lectures
- can be studied throughout 6 study periods per year.
RMIT is committed to engaging students in active and work-connected learning, so that they graduate with the appropriate skills.
With the added flexibility of online study, postgraduate students gain these valuable career skills without compromise to their lifestyle.
As per RMIT's on-campus model, students have access to globally-recognised coursework. Students learn from industry-leading experts and academics.
Study Online with RMIT University
RMIT University is expanding in the online space. It has a modern collection of postgraduate programs specially designed for distance learning. They include:
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Graduate Diploma in Project Management
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Engineering (Management)
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of Marketing
- Master of Supply Chain and Logistics Management
These programs provide knowledge to respond to real-world challenges and drive industry change. Students learn how to push the boundaries of what’s possible, create valuable connections and take their careers to new heights.
Fast facts about RMIT*
- 5-Star QS ranking for excellence in higher education
- In the top 15 universities in Australia
- 34th in the world for the international profile of academic staff
- 93rd in the world for employer reputation
* 2015-16 QS World University Rankings