Featured FedUni Courses
Federation University Australia is a regional Victorian university with a growing list of online courses.
FedUni’s distance learning program extends across most study areas. There are online and mixed-mode courses in arts, business, education, law, nursing, science and technology.
- The university has several campuses, including at Ballarat and Gippsland.
- FedUni sets low tuition fees, making it popular with graduate and international students.
- It is a dual sector institution, offering certificates and diplomas in addition to degrees.
FedUni has a good selection of online business courses.
As well as graduate certificates and diplomas, you can study for:
- Bachelor of Business (with majors in management, marketing, HR)
- Bachelor of Commerce (accounting, economics, finance, law)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accounting (MPA).
The School of Education provides online courses for graduate students (i.e. people who have already got a degree).
Available courses include Master of Teaching degrees, which qualify you to teach in Australian primary or secondary schools.
FedUni offers a selection of specialised engineering courses by distance education. They include Bachelor of Mechatronic Systems Engineering (Honours), Graduate Diploma of Mining, Master of Geomechanics and Geohydrology, and Master of Maintenance and Reliability Engineering.
FedUni has on online Bachelor of Information Technology degree. Available majors include business systems, and mobile application development and security.
You can do a Bachelor of Nursing degree with FedUni. Distance learning is supported by campuses in Ballarat and Gippsland.
Distance learning options are available for many of FedUni’s science courses.
Bachelor degrees are available with majors in
- biomedical science
- environment and conservation
- food and nutrition
- veterinary bioscience, and veterinary and wildlife science.