Dūcere Global Business School is a Melbourne-based online education provider. It offers fully accredited degrees in entrepreneurship, business and management.
Dūcere partners with the University of Canberra to deliver business programs. Graduates receive a degree with a University of Canberra seal.
In Latin, Dūcere means ‘to lead’. This is mirrored in Dūcere’s philosophy: to transform education and change lives through global leadership and teaching.
Dūcere courses combine highly developed content with the expertise and experience of some of the world’s most successful leaders. The result is a premium education offering.
- Students enjoy the structure and security of a formal university education.
- At the same time, you gain access to a Global Leaders Faculty consisting of some of the world’s most successful people.
- Bachelor of Business Degrees December 30, 2016
- Business Management Degrees December 29, 2016
- Diploma of Business December 28, 2016
- Diploma of Marketing December 26, 2016
- Management Diploma Programs December 26, 2016
- Entrepreneurship Diplomas December 22, 2016
- Entrepreneurship Degrees December 19, 2016
- Top 3 MBA Programs in Australia August 20, 2016
- Best Marketing Degrees (Bachelor and Masters) July 16, 2016
Global Leaders Faculty
Dūcere students are granted exclusive access to targeted interviews with the Dūcere Global Faculty (e.g. Prof Robert Kaplan above). You can benefit from their expertise and insights on the specific subjects covered in the courses.
Dūcere have selectively targeted and carefully interviewed some of the world’s most successful individuals on a range of subjects specific to the courses offered. The impressive Global Leaders Faculty includes:
- Presidents, Prime Ministers, Nobel Prize Winners
- government ministers, scientists, academics
- entrepreneurs and CEOs of some of the world’s largest companies.
Studying with Dūcere
Dūcere is passionate about providing a great education experience.
Students who study with Dūcere enjoy:
- dedicated support teams to assist with academic and general skill requirements
- the ability to work on real business challenges with some of Australia’s leading organisations
- introductions to industry mentors
- opportunities to develop your own ventures
- the ability to increase and decrease study loads according to other commitments
- flexible online study.
Dūcere Global Business School partners with the University of Canberra to deliver online business programs. The partnership allows Dūcere to implement its innovative, powerful learning models with the backing of UC's infrastructure and accreditation.
Dūcere is a philanthro-capitalist organisation with a simple business model: provide business and management courses on a fee-paying basis, the profits of which fund the philanthropic programs of the Dūcere Foundation.
- Underpinning the education philosophy of the Dūcere organisation is a social conscience that drives all actions.
- The Dūcere model ensures that philanthropic programs are self-funded and do not rely upon external funding to survive.
- However, many organisations seek to leverage the capabilities of Dūcere and to support its vision by providing support and resources to the Dūcere Foundation.
The online business school offers a good selection of courses at bachelor and masters levels.
Your study may be some combination of:
- self-paced study (where you essentially determine your own timetable) and
- time-based study (where a group of students have common unit or project deadlines).