Why Students Choose Ducere
Study in a way that works, with interesting assignments and projects and no long exams.
Ducere blends immersive online study with applied tasks. You control the tempo and study schedule.
Gain real project experience with leading Australian companies and business professionals.
Ducere Global Business School is a Melbourne-based online education provider. It offers degrees in business, entrepreneurship and management with education partners such as the University of Canberra.
Ducere means ‘to lead’ in Latin and the Business School's goal is to transform education and change lives through global leadership and teaching.
- Students enjoy the structure and security of a formal university education.
- At the same time, you gain access to innovative learning models and a Global Leaders Faculty.
Studying with Ducere
The Business School is passionate about providing a great education experience. People who study with Ducere enjoy:
- flexible online study
- dedicated support teams to assist with academic and general requirements
- the ability to work on real business challenges with leading Australian organisations
- introductions to industry mentors
- opportunities to develop your own ventures
- being able to increase or decrease study loads.
Ducere partners with the University of Canberra in delivering business degrees. Graduates receive a testamur with the University of Canberra seal. The partnership allows Ducere to apply innovative, powerful learning models with the backing of UC's infrastructure and accreditation.
Global Leaders Faculty
Ducere students gain exclusive access to interviews with the Global Leaders Faculty (e.g. Prof Robert Kaplan). You can benefit from their expertise and insights on subjects covered in the courses. Every recorded interview is crafted to draw out insights on important learning topics.
The impressive Global Leaders Faculty consists of some of the world’s most successful individuals. They include:
- Presidents, Prime Ministers, Nobel Prize Winners
- government ministers, scientists, academics
- entrepreneurs and company CEOs.