Featured CQU courses
CQUniversity is based in Queensland and has a network of campuses across the state. The uni caters for all kinds of students and many of its courses are available online.
CQU is a dual sector institution, meaning it offers both vocational and university courses.
- Programs range from Certificate I short courses through to doctoral research degrees.
- For new students, CQU provides pathways to university study.
- The university is also prepared to give credit for relevant qualifications and experience.
CQUniversity provides online study options across most academic disciplines. Here are some of the courses available.
CQU has a Bachelor of Medical Science program in which you can major in Nutrition.
- Nutrition specialists promote healthy lifestyle choices and prevent diet-related disease.
- As a student, you build scientific knowledge, develop research skills and gain professional health experience.
- You also learn how to work with individuals and communities.
CQU's Bachelor of Social Work program combines online study with hands-on learning.
- The program has a 3-day residential school each term.
- On-campus sessions are held at CQUniversity Brisbane.
- There are also 2 field education experiences: at the beginning of Year 3 of the program (12 weeks of equivalent full-time work) and in the final term of Year 4 (16 weeks of equivalent full-time work).
CQUniversity's Master of Marketing degree is available to graduates of any discipline.
- The 2-year business and management program is comprised of 8 core marketing units, 4 management subjects, and 4 free electives.
- Students have the opportunity to do an internship or work placement.
- Graduates are eligible to join the Australian Marketing Institute.