An online Diploma of Marketing opens up possibilities.
- The course can be the start of a career in sales and public relations.
- A diploma gives you a qualification and skills for taking on challenging marketing roles (such as managing media campaigns or sales teams).
- You may also be able to use your diploma as credit towards a degree. An accredited diploma can count as a full year of university study.
The best online marketing courses are flexible. You can start any time of year, and study where and when it suits you.
Accredited online diplomas in marketing are available from a limited number of Australian colleges and universities.
- The best online courses offer a good learning experience.
- Enrolling is straightforward, course expectations are clear and the content is engaging.
- You learn principles and applied skills that make you job-ready.
The top online marketing diplomas have been chosen based on course features, student feedback, and value for money.
Torrens Diploma of Applied Business (Marketing)
Torrens University Australia has a fully online marketing diploma for Australian-based students. You can enroll anytime. An ATAR of 60+ (or 2 years of work experience) is needed for entry. The program is exam-free and takes around 9 months of full-time study. By passing, you can choose to continue with a Torrens business degree as a 2nd-year student. Topics include evaluating marketing opportunities, forecasting, market research, and trend analysis. The program is delivered in partnership with Ducere Global Business School and features content from business and world leaders.