An online Diploma of Marketing and Communications course opens up possibilities.
- It can be the start of a career in sales and public relations.
- A diploma also gives you a qualification and skills for senior marketing roles (such as managing a media campaign or a sales team).
If you enjoy studying marketing, you may be able to use your diploma as credit towards a university degree.
- Completing an online diploma can count as a full year of university study.
- You get the option of starting a uni program (online or on-campus) from year 2.
The best online marketing courses are flexible. You can start any time of year and study at times that suit you.
Businesses and other organisations benefit from good marketing. It’s how they let potential customers, partners, subscribers or members know about their products and services. A person with strong marketing skills is useful to almost any employer.
Learning marketing can position you for a dedicated career in business. You could potentially get a job as a campaign manager, team leader, product manager, or public relations officer. But marketing graduates work in diverse fields – wherever there is a need for strategic communication or business analysis.
By studying marketing online, you learn how to:
- conduct sales audits
- carry out market research
- profile international markets
- identify campaign opportunities
- develop marketing plans and do business presentations
- monitor campaign outcomes.
Best Online Diploma Courses
Accredited online diplomas in marketing are available from a limited number of Australian colleges and universities.
- The best online courses offer a good learning experience.
- Enrolling is straightforward, instructor expectations are clear, the content is engaging, and you gain useful knowledge.
The top online marketing diplomas have been chosen based on course features, student feedback, and value for money.
Tuition fees for marketing courses are about the same as other business courses.
- Marketing is a core business discipline and is covered in most programs.
- A specialist marketing course has few unrelated units.
UC Diploma of Applied Business (Marketing)
The University of Canberra has a fully online marketing diploma for Australian-based students. You can enroll anytime. An ATAR of 60+ (or 2 years of work experience) is needed for entry. The program is exam-free and takes around 9 months of full-time study. By passing, you can choose to continue with a UC business degree as a 2nd-year student. Topics include evaluating marketing opportunities, forecasting, market research, and trend analysis. The program is delivered in partnership with Ducere Global Business School and features content from business and world leaders.