You can study to be an entrepreneur with online diploma courses in business and entrepreneurship. Online programs teach you skills for starting and growing enterprises.
- To be a successful entrepreneur, it helps to have personal qualities such as courage and persistence.
- But you also need to learn how to innovate, plan, market products and manage a business.
- Formal studies complement your personal qualities, effort and hands-on experience.
A great way to further your entrepreneurial journey is to enroll in an accredited entrepreneurship course. You'll gain concepts and knowledge to convert ideas into profit. One-year online diplomas are available at vocational (TAFE) and tertiary (university) levels.
The top online diploma courses in entrepreneurship are accredited.
- Accreditation ensures your qualification is broadly recognised and can be used as credit for later studies.
- You also gain financial benefits from doing an accredited course, including access to student loans.
At TAFE and college level, you can do a 12-unit Diploma of Business program that is full of entrepreneurship units.
- At last count, there were 99 individual subjects that quality to be part of an accredited Diploma of Business.
- Many of these are highly relevant to entrepreneurs (e.g. Build and maintain business relationships, Manage budgets and financial plans).
At university level, you may be able to quality for a postgraduate program. If you have a degree or significant business experience, graduate certificates and diplomas are available (as part of an MBA for entrepreneurs).