By studying online for a business administration diploma, you learn organisational skills that can be applied in any office environment.
- An online Diploma of Business Administration course is useful for all office workers.
- Administration tasks are broad ranging, from filing and taking calls through to managing large teams and projects.
Studying business admin online is a way to boost your value in the job market for many years to come.
- Students learn general skills that assist with organising people and systems.
- You gain a qualification which is relevant to administration and management jobs.
- The diploma signals to employers that you are capable of getting things done.
A business administration diploma can advance your career in many ways because the skills you learn are versatile. If you don’t have much office experience, a diploma can get you an entry-level job. For experienced workers, it can help you reach the next level by providing new skills and a qualification.
Business administration is a huge employment sector because it spans all industries. And there are never-ending career paths. For example, you might start as an executive assistant and end up running a division or company. Generally speaking, the amount of time business people spend on administration increases with seniority.
By studying business administration online, you learn how to:
- manage information systems
- organise administrative systems
- do budgeting and financial planning
- develop business documents
- conduct meetings and conferences
- run projects, and manage and lead teams.
Skills in administration complement other business disciplines, such as international business, management and marketing.
Best Online Diploma Courses
The best online Diploma of Business Administration courses provide value for money. They offer both quality and affordability.
The average cost of an accredited business admin diploma in Australia is around $10,000. We believe the best courses can deliver an excellent learning experience for less than that.
- If you want good value, you should also avoid very cheap courses.
- Quit rates can be high for cheap online programs.
- If the completion rate for a cut-price diploma is high, the course is probably too easy and students aren't being properly trained.
Online Study Australia has chosen the best diploma courses based on course features, quality of the website (the best courses make good use of technology), student feedback, and tuition fees.
ACCM Diploma of Business Administration
The Australian College of Commerce and Management has online courses in Business Administration at the Certificate III and IV and Diploma levels. By studying with ACCM, you get strong student support services to help you succeed. These include a dedicated student adviser, the ability to study anytime, and choice about how you receive course content. At the same time, tuition fees are competitive (and NSW students receive significant discounts under the NSW Smart and Skilled Program).