You have many options for getting a marketing degree online. But you only want to know about the best courses, right? That’s why we show just the top marketing degrees in Australia, for both bachelor and masters students.
- One way of finding a good marketing degree is to look at course satisfaction ratings of graduates.
- Another is to discover innovative university courses that offer more for distance learners.
Online Study Australia has done both these things – to come up with a list of the best marketing degrees available online.
The best online bachelor programs for marketing allow you to achieve good learning outcomes in an easy way.
- You are able to choose units and projects to match your interests and goals. Study choice is important for a 3-year degree, especially since marketing units typically make up less than half the program for a marketing major.
- Ease of study is another key consideration. The best online business programs are flexible and use of digital technologies effectively.
Here are our selections for the top undergraduate marketing degrees.
TUA Bachelor of Applied Business (Marketing)
Torrens University Australia offers an applied degree that is exam free and gives you a head start on your marketing career. The online program is brought to you in partnership with Ducere Global Business School, which has a reputation for excellent support and outstanding course completion rates. For assessment, instead of exams, you do online group projects involving Australian companies plus assignments and quizzes. Graduates come away with the advantage of demonstrated professional skills and potential work references from business employers.
A masters or other postgraduate qualification can get you started on a new career in marketing or boost your current trajectory. The program may contain a mix of marketing essentials as well as advanced topics.
- Postgraduate studies can be used to develop expertise in areas such as management, market research and data analysis, customer service, online marketing and international marketing.
- Project leaders, team managers and consultants benefit from high-level skills in specialist marketing areas. These can drive sales success and, in turn, grow a business or product line.
If you lack a business degree, you can start with a 4-unit graduate certificate course. Getting decent grades then gives you the option of doing the rest of the masters program.
By studying online, it's easier balance study with work and other commitments. Listed programs are accredited by the Australian Marketing Institute (AMI).
RMIT Master of Marketing
RMIT University gives you the opportunity to study online for a Master of Marketing degree. The modern, 12-unit program suits busy people and is ideal for full-time workers. Students complete 1 unit at a time, each taking 7 weeks. Assessment is continuous (no traditional exams). You can choose to start with a 4-unit Graduate Certificate in Marketing. Subjects include communications, consumer behaviour, management and marketing research.
Master of Analytics (Marketing) at UNSW Online
The Master of Analytics (Marketing) from UNSW is a program for marketers who want to excel at analysis. Marketing effectiveness can be greatly improved by the skilled handling of data such as campaign statistics, customer information and social media data. This 12-unit course gives you the tools to be an in-demand, high-value analyst and strategist. The program is ideal for full-time workers, with units delivered one at a time in 7-week teaching blocks. Topics include marketing analytics foundations, programming principles, customer analytics, social media analytics, and managing big data.