You have many options for getting a marketing degree online. But you only want to know about the best courses, right? That’s why we show just the top online marketing degrees in Australia.
- One way of finding a good marketing degree is to look at course satisfaction ratings of graduates.
- Another is to discover innovative courses that offer more for distance learners.
Online Study Australia has done both these things – to come up with a list of excellent marketing bachelor and masters degrees.
Online Bachelor of Marketing Programs
Marketing is typically offered as a major in a Bachelor of Business (or Commerce) program.
- Marketing units are popular and not just taken by students who want to specialise in marketing.
- Classes often contain other business students and students from other faculties, including arts and science.
Marketing is popular because it can be one of the more interesting subjects in a study program. It is also easy to study online and widely available for distance learning.
Marketing is a fascinating study area. You learn about how to achieve things by being influential.
The skill of persuasion is useful in many aspects of life (both personal and professional).
Top Bachelor of Marketing Degrees
The best online courses allow you to achieve good learning outcomes in an easy way.
For a Bachelor of Marketing degree, good learning outcomes call for a strong business program.
- Marketing subjects typically make up less than half your total study load.
- A wide choice of business subjects allows you to design a program to match your interests and goals.
With respect to ease of study, the best programs are purpose-built for the online mode.
- They use multi-media effectively, have strong online communication channels, and allow for year-round study.
- The universities also support external students with dedicated liaison officers.
Here are our selections for the best online Bachelor of Marketing degrees in Australia.
Online Master of Marketing Programs
Masters and other advanced courses in marketing are designed for serious professionals – often graduates with experience in the field. By studying online, it is easier balance study with work and other commitments.
- Project leaders, team managers and consultants benefit from high-level skills in specialist marketing areas. These can drive sales success and, in turn, grow a business or product line.
- Postgraduate studies can be used to develop expertise in areas such as management, market research and data analysis, customer service, online marketing and international marketing.
Postgraduate study is also a way to switch from a different career into marketing. Online courses are a convenient way for graduates of other disciplines to move towards a career in the field.
- You can gain important work credentials by studying for a masters or other postgraduate qualification online.
- To be accepted into a masters program, it may be necessary to complete a graduate certificate or diploma which covers marketing basics.
- Postgraduate marketing courses are often integrated with MBA programs.
Our research says the top-earning, non-MBA master’s degrees accelerate the career advancement of degree holders by approximately 15 percent above the average. They include: Economics, Marketing, Chemistry, Physics, Engineering.
Marketing jobs list
Advertising Manager • Digital Communications Manager • Events Coordinator • Market Researcher • Marketing Manager • Marketing Officer • Marketing Team Leader • Online Marketing Specialist • Product or Brand Manager • Public Relations Manager • Sales Consultant • Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Consultant