You can study entrepreneurship at university-level online – say, from your home or office. Australian universities offer fully online entrepreneurship degrees.
- First-time university students can do an online Bachelor of Business degree with a major in Entrepreneurship.
- For university graduates, you can do an online masters program (MBA) with an entrepreneurship study stream.
A degree in entrepreneurship will better position you to start a small business or be a fantastic employee who sees the big picture. Entrepreneurs are industrious people who turn vision into reality. They see opportunities, find solutions to problems, and take the initiative.
The best online bachelor degrees in entrepreneurship provide the right combination of theory and practice. As well as learning entrepreneurial principles, you get the opportunity to apply problem-solving skills to challenging projects.
The top entrepreneurship programs are designed for online study. They use digital technologies to keep you motivated and produce excellent learning outcomes.
- The emphasis is on real learning rather than cramming for exams.
- You demonstrate competencies as you go via projects, assignments and short knowledge tests.
Good online entrepreneurship programs also allow you to work collaboratively with other students on projects.
- Group work is useful for diversifying the online learning experience.
- It also helps you build connections for study and/or future ventures.
TUA Bachelor of Applied Entrepreneurship
Torrens University Australia has partnered with Ducere Global Business School to provide an undergraduate program in which students train to be entrepreneurs. You can study for a diploma, associate degree or bachelor degree in Applied Entrepreneurship.
The program is 100% online. You can start any time of year and work at your own pace. The courses feature content from business and world leaders, as well as applied industry-based projects (including business startup).
TUA MBA (Innovation and Leadership)
Torrens University Australia offers a fully online MBA that connects you to industry. TUA has teamed with Ducere Global Business School to create an innovative, applied degree. You build entrepreneurial skills by completing online team projects with Australian businesses. Unlike most other MBA programs, you gain plenty of real-world experience, spend only limited time on theory and don't waste any energy on exams. Topics include market strategy, innovation and operational change. The program features content from CEOs and world leaders.