You can study entrepreneurship at university-level online – say, from your home or office. Australian universities offer fully online entrepreneurship degrees.
- First-time university students can do an online Bachelor of Business degree with a major in Entrepreneurship.
- For university graduates, you can do an online masters program (MBA) with an entrepreneurship study stream.
A degree in entrepreneurship will better position you to start a small business or be a fantastic employee who sees the big picture. Entrepreneurs are industrious people who turn vision into reality. They see opportunities, find solutions to problems, and take the initiative.
The best online bachelor degrees in entrepreneurship provide the right combination of theory and practice. As well as learning entrepreneurial principles, you get the opportunity to apply problem-solving skills to challenging projects.
The top entrepreneurship programs are designed for online study. They use digital technologies to keep you motivated and produce excellent learning outcomes.
- The emphasis is on real learning rather than cramming for exams.
- You demonstrate competencies as you go via projects, assignments and short knowledge tests.
Good online entrepreneurship programs also allow you to work collaboratively with other students on projects.
- Group work is useful for diversifying the online learning experience.
- It also helps you build connections for study and/or future ventures.
UC Bachelor of Applied Entrepreneurship
The University of Canberra in partnership with Ducere Global Business School has an undergraduate program in which students train to be entrepreneurs. You can study for a diploma, associate degree or bachelor degree in Applied Entrepreneurship.
The program is 100% online. You can start any time of year and work at your own pace. The courses feature content from business and world leaders, as well as applied industry-based projects (including business startup).
If you have a degree or significant work experience and want to study entrepreneurship, you can enrol in an MBA program. Most online MBAs are useful for learning about entrepreneurship. They may offer relevant subjects, such as innovation. They'll also cover business topics useful to entrepreneurs, including finance, leadership and marketing.
The best MBA courses for entrepreneurs cultivate business development skills through applied projects and connections.
- Compared to the average business professional, entrepreneurs must be creative, adaptable, energetic and quick problem solvers.
- You can develop and test these qualities by working on applied industry projects, which also expose you to different sectors and opportunities.
University of Canberra MBA
UC offers a fully online MBA degree that connects you with big business and industry leaders. UC has teamed with Ducere Global Business School to create an innovative, self-paced MBA. You can test your entrepreneurial skills by completing 3 online team projects with leading Australian enterprises. Course topics include market strategy, innovation and operational change. The program features content from global industry, community and political leaders. You can start with a graduate certificate course if you don't want to commit to a full MBA initially.