Excellent Master of Engineering Management degrees are available 100% online.
- You may benefit from getting a masters if you're an engineer and want to cultivate a management career.
- Studying engineering management online is an effective, non-disruptive form of professional development.
The best online programs in Australia allow you to study when convenient and earn a valuable degree.
- You can study 100% online at whatever times suit you.
- The masters course will show you the principles and practices of successful management in an engineering context.
Best Online Programs in Australia
The best engineering management masters allow you to achieve your learning goals. In an online environment, you want the program to be flexible and engaging.
When you enroll in a Master of Engineering Management degree, you should have a good idea of what you want out of the course. Programs vary in content. Ideally, the curriculum aligns with your development goals.
- You might want something that resembles a straight Master of Engineering (but with extra management content).
- Or you might want something close to a management and leadership MBA.
The best online courses are engaging. The study materials shouldn't just be lifted from an on-campus course. They should be designed or adapted for online learning, with rich use of media and digital communication.
Here are our selections for the top online MEM degrees in Australia.
SCU Master of Engineering Management
SCU Online allows you to earn a Master of Engineering Management degree in the most convenient way. The affordable, 100% online program consists of 8 units. Each one takes about 7 weeks. After completing a unit, you get a short break before moving on to the next one. By studying this way, you can earn a graduate certificate in 8 months, or a full masters degree in 16 months of low-stress, part-time study. Electives can be chosen from fields such as business administration, business management and project management.
CQU Master of Management for Engineers
QUniversity has a business-style program for studying engineering management. It is available by distance education and in eastern capital cities. The full program is 4-years part-time, though this can be reduced with advanced standing. You can undertake an internship or work placement as a component of the program. Students can choose from a wide selection of electives offered by the University's business school.