Australian universities offer fully online degrees in business management. First-time university students can study for a business or commerce bachelor degree with a management major.
- If you’ve already graduated, you could consider an MBA to strengthen your credentials.
- If you lack a degree but have significant professional experience, a good place to start management training is with a GradCertBus or GradDipBus.
Studying online is a convenient way to get skills and qualifications for a career in administration and leadership. Distance learning is effective since management courses teach principles and general techniques. Just like on-campus classes, study complements on-the-job experience.
Majoring in business management
Majoring in business management offers a broad foundation in business basics such as accounting, budgeting, marketing, planning, hiring and leadership... [It] provides the broad knowledge employers need, while giving you the option to specialize in many interesting and rewarding areas.
Study Business Management Online
Being a good manager depends on knowing and applying essential principles. You can learn principles online, along with a range of strategies and techniques to help your management career.
- Vocational qualifications are available through 100% online study, and include certificates, diplomas and advanced diplomas. A management diploma is a useful qualification by itself but can also be used as credit towards a bachelor degree.
- Undergraduate courses consist of associate degrees and bachelor degrees. You can study business online with a major in management or administration.
- If you have a university degree behind you, a common way to study management is to do an online MBA or other postgraduate course (such as a graduate certificate or graduate diploma).
The great advantage of online management degrees is that you study where and when it's convenient. Such flexibility minimises time away from other priorities.
Knowledge at your fingertips
Not only will you access a [program] that you can complete online in your own time, at your own pace, but you will have the flexibility of studying from anywhere in Australia or overseas. Purpose-built learning materials, assessments and webinars are available on your computer for perusal whenever you want.
Best Online Bachelor Degrees
Australia’s best online management degrees allow you study fully online if you wish. They also provide a good selection of units, covering technical business topics as well as people management and leadership.
Most online bachelor programs in Australia follow the traditional academic calendar, which allows for 2-3 semesters of study per year. But purpose-built online programs are also available and offer certain advantages.
- Online courses can give you extra flexibility by having several study periods per year.
- Self-paced courses are also available, where how much study you do each week is essentially up to you.
We’ve chosen the best undergraduate degrees based on program features, student ratings (where available) and course depth and quality.