Australia's best online MBAs give you the ideal combination of academic quality, and learning where and when it suits you.
A 100% online program is a good option for busy people. You can study efficiently – doing quick study sessions when you're alert and free of distractions.
- An online MBA course offers the same benefits as a campus-based program. It will challenge you intellectually, develop you professionally, and improve your career prospects markedly.
- The top online MBA programs have extra advantages. They are flexible and non-disruptive in terms of lifestyle. And they give value for money.
- You can test an online course by doing 4 initial units, which earns you a Graduate Certificate. Continue the MBA online if it's working for you.
Online Study Australia presents only the best courses and that's what we've done here. The top online MBA programs share some things in common.
- The programs are modern, flexible and, in some cases, purpose-built for online study.
- Extensive use is made of digital learning and communication technologies.
- Assessment is generally continuous (instead of relying on end-of-semester exams).
- Affordability is good compared to MBAs at most Australian universities.
The top ranking MBA programs are ideal if you want to study business administration in an efficient, time-saving manner.
University of Canberra MBA
The University of Canberra has teamed with Ducere Global Business School to offer Australia's most engaging online MBA. It is ideal for business professionals who don't want to sit theory-based exams. You collaborate online with fellow MBA candidates on projects, learning from each other and industry partners. The focus is on real-world experience and building specific competencies. You also receive excellent study support from the Business School. Included in the program package is access to exclusive talks from business and world leaders.
SCU Online MBA
Southern Cross University (SCU Online) has a 100% online MBA delivered on a modern learning platform. The highly affordable program is flexible, with 6 start points per year and short modules. You can choose the general program or major in: accounting, health services management, information and knowledge management, or managing and leading people. SCU Online programs are designed specifically for distance learning.
JCU MBA (Global)
Just about everything you could want in an online MBA program is offered by James Cook University. As you'd expect, the affordable program runs year-round – allowing you to finish quicker or, if you want, take a break at any time of year. Students focus on 1 unit at a time, which allows study to be combined with full-time employment. You're also assigned a Student Success Advisor and can access everything you need via LearnJCU. The program has 3 concentration areas: global perspective and strategy, data management and analytics, and organisational leadership.
Become a Responsible Leader
MBA studies give you the opportunity to develop your ability to be a responsible leader. Responsible leadership is about looking outward – beyond just narrow, short-term goals.
Key themes in responsible leadership are (i) considering all stakeholders, from customers through to regulators and the general public (ii) establishing business practices that are sustainable and (iii) having a global mindset.
Doing an MBA program gives you the mental space, and the conceptual and applied frameworks, to develop as a responsible leader. Students learn how to make decisions with big-picture considerations in mind.