Australia's top online marketing courses give students what they want. You can earn an excellent diploma, bachelor or masters degree through 100% online study. And you can broaden your studies into fields like analysis, communications and management.
By studying marketing online, you learn how to do promotion, sales and public relations. You also gain general knowledge and skills in areas such as business analysis, budgeting and project management.
Whatever course you choose, you'll learn about more than just advertising and sales. Marketing is integral to business success. It's multi-dimensional and connected to many business disciplines.
Study marketing online
Marketing is a popular subject to study online. People find the subject interesting and the knowledge has career value. As well, online study is a convenient and effective way to learn marketing.
- At college or TAFE, a popular option is to enrol in a Diploma of Business and choose marketing units.
- At university, you can major in marketing as part of a business program at bachelor and masters levels.
Short non-accredited courses (including free courses) are also available online. They usually focus on a specific marketing activity.
What Marketing Courses Teach
Online marketing courses teach you concepts and skills that are useful for connecting a business to customers. Essential marketing activities include:
- launching products and services
- establishing and maintaining a brand’s image
- developing communication strategies
- building customer relationships.
Marketing is also technology dependent. Think internet marketing and social media. This is an added reason for studying marketing online. You'll build technology skills just by engaging with course content and other participants. You may also be able to add information technology units to your program.
Developing business skills in other areas is useful and makes you a more rounded graduate. Employers value professionals who are able to use spreadsheets, interpret basic financial statements, or write reports. If you do a longer course, you’ll have the opportunity to acquire general business skills.
What Subjects Can I Study?
Marketing courses are more diverse than other business disciplines (such as accounting or economics). You may also be able to choose units to suit your ambitions and interests. Examples of subjects you could study are:
- understanding consumers
- innovative marketing approaches
- communication strategies
- internal marketing
- global markets
- evaluating campaign performance
- research for decision-making.
A Diploma of Marketing course covers more than the art of advertising. Students learn how to strategically manage the communication and sales elements of a business.
- Online courses cover topics such as profiling markets, analysing trends, identifying opportunities, campaigns, and performance checks.
- An online marketing diploma gives you a head start on a Bachelor of Business degree. Diploma holders get credits for units already completed.
Online Study Australia presents the best online marketing courses, picking courses with the highest student ratings and best features... READ MORE
Australian universities provide many options for studying marketing online.
- Bachelor of Business programs include marketing as a major.
- Universities also offer Master of Marketing degrees, graduate diplomas and graduate certificates.
Marketing courses train students to take a scientific as well as creative approach to driving sales.
Marketing is a critical business function that ties in with the overall growth strategy. Each dollar spent should generate more than a dollar’s profit... READ MORE
TUA Bachelor of Applied Business (Marketing)
Torrens University Australia offers an applied degree that is exam free and gives you a head start on a marketing career. The online program is taught in partnership with Ducere Global Business School, which gives excellent support and produces outstanding course completion rates. For assessment, instead of exams, you do online group projects involving Australian companies plus assignments and quizzes. Graduates finish with the advantages of demonstrated professional skills and potential work references from employers.