An online Graduate Diploma in Business is a 1-year (8 unit) course that develops business and management skills.
- A Graduate Diploma in Business course is suitable for students with a business-related degree or who have completed a Graduate Certificate in Business.
- The study program builds on the 1-semester Graduate Certificate and is a pathway to masters degrees (such as an MBA).
- Students can do a general business program or specialise in fields such as accounting, administration, commerce or project management.
- Online business schools offer modular courses, where you do 1 unit at a time.
Studying for a grad dip online is the convenient way to develop and demonstrate an ability to manage business operations.
The Graduate Diploma in Business
An online Graduate Diploma in Business is a versatile 1-year course in business and management. It may contain both introductory and advanced units, and can cover virtually any business topic.
- A full program is 8 units.
- It takes 2 semesters of full-time study (or longer if done part-time).
- Graduate diploma courses are typically embedded in masters programs. A further 1 or 2 semesters of study may be enough to gain a degree such as Master of Business Administration or Master of Commerce.
- Students who don’t have a degree can enroll in the course as a pathway to business, finance and management masters.
Why Get a GradDipBus?
Graduate Diploma in Business courses are useful because
- they teach skills that can be applied in many professional and management roles
- graduates can easily go on to further study.
Students who enroll in GradDipBus courses are often graduates of non-business disciplines who want to develop business and management skills. The programs are also attended by experienced business professionals who lack university qualifications.
By studying for a GradDipBus, you
- learn concepts and techniques to be a better manager or business owner
- develop professional skills in areas such as marketing, financial analysis, and reporting
- improve business communication skills and financial literacy
- build academic credit towards a masters degree.
The Graduate Diploma in Business allows you to build on your knowledge and acquire expertise in your chosen area of business practice... the course will give you the opportunity to explore key areas of business.