A Graduate Certificate in Business is a popular online course. It is a natural go-to program for professionals who want to study business online.
The versatile course can be used:
- to introduce graduates with a non-business degree (e.g. arts or science) to business studies
- to provide formal qualifications for business professionals who lack a university degree
- as foundation studies for a business masters degree (such as an MBA)
- to gain specialist training in a business field, such as accounting, human resources or project management.
Power of a Graduate Certificate in Business
A Graduate Certificate in Business is powerful because it's quick and provides academic credit.
- Joining a course is not a huge commitment. It consists of 4 units, which equates to about 8 months of part-time study.
- You can do a course to see if like studying business online and which subjects interest you.
- Completing the program rewards you with an accredited university qualification.
Credit for future study
If you want to keep studying, you are well positioned for a masters degree.
- As a certificate holder, you would automatically be accepted by most business masters programs in Australia.
- All 4 units would normally count towards a 12-unit masters (such as an MBA).
- Graduates usually need to complete just another 8 units to be awarded a full masters.
A Graduate Certificate in Business course allows you to pick up business skills and set yourself up for further study. With an online program, you also have the flexibility to put in study hours wherever and whenever you want.
Graduate certificates are short courses of study designed to meet the supplemental education needs of professionals... certificates are the fastest-growing form of post-secondary credentials.
Best Graduate Certificate Programs
The best online Graduate Certificate in Business programs allow you to achieve your learning goals in a convenient way.
Ideally, the program offers units you are interested in. If you are considering further study beyond a certificate, the whole masters program should teach subjects relevant to you.
Delivery method is also an important consideration.
- Most online courses shadow an on-campus version, following the same academic calendar and finishing with exams.
- New purpose-built online programs are modular. They run year round and use continuous assessment methods (such as assignments and quizzes).
We've selected the top courses in Australia based on content and program features.